Breakfast Briefing: Mobliciti Market View – Security in Legal
Client site visits and court attendances are just some of the many contributing factors in lawyers and solicitors spending much of their time out of the office. As a result, it is a necessity for them to be able to easily work remotely and communicate on the go.
The emergence of cloud and mobile technology have provided the ideal solution for remote working; enabling employees to access whatever they require, wherever they are. However, this advanced technology comes hand-in-hand with an increased threat to both the firm and client’s sensitive information.
On the 7th March, at the Hawksmoor Guildhall, we will be hosting a breakfast briefing to share our view on mobile and cloud security within the legal sector. Join Mobliciti from 08.30 to 10.00 to be treated to a full English Breakfast and discussions around:
- The Rising Mobile Threat
- View on threat landscape
- Identity is the New Security Perimeter
- Tackling Modern Security Challenges with Cloud Delivered Security
- Office365 & Cloud Adoption
- Pros & Cons of a ‘Microsoft First’ Strategy
Plus, we will have a Q&A for you to discuss and ask any questions regarding security in legal.
* This event is for end users only who are focused on security within legal firms