Learn how to accelerate security improvements, mitigate risk, and maximise ROI on your Microsoft investment.
Microsoft saw password attacks almost double in 2022 to 926 per second. Alarmingly they found it only took 1hr 42 mins on average for attackers to successfully gain access.
This rise in threats alongside economic uncertainty and restriction to security budgets means that organisations need to learn how to protect more with less!
Join Kocho on the 13th March from 10:00 – 17:00 at Microsoft London Paddington and learn how:
- Safeguard identities, devices, and data with the holistic suite of Microsoft 365.
- Extend security across your entire multi-cloud estate and strengthen the security of cloud resources.
- Easily spot and stop threats before they can harm your business with unified SIEM and XDR.
- Improve security around endpoint management and build robust remote working processes.
- Avoid the malicious or inadvertent loss of sensitive data using Microsoft’s compliance solutions.
Please note: Your confirmation email will be sent from a Kocho email address.