The working environment has shifted dramatically the last year and as a result, the post-pandemic workforce is likely to remain distributed and remote.
As employees have now left the corporate office, they have also left the secure corporate network perimeter. Consequently, the ability to have visibility and control over network security has diminished and protecting end-users wherever they work is paramount.
Alongside this, IT leaders need to continue to ensure users are remaining compliant with security policy, but as employees access a wider variety of SaaS and internet resources from countless unknown networks this results in higher risk and greater troubleshooting complexity that legacy APM tools weren’t designed for.
Join Mobliciti and NetMotion for a Virtual Breakfast Briefing at 09:00 – 10:00 on the 8th July to learn about:
- User experience for a distributed workforce
- How to protect Cloud Access
- Utilising Zero-Trust Network Access (ZTNA) to improve the user experience
- Implementing a security platform that embraces remote working
Managed Mobile Network & Device Specialist
* This event is only open to end-users of enterprise organisations. Mobliciti reserve the right to cancel your registration should you not meet these criteria.