2020 has been a year of change as firms globally adapt to an entire workforce now working from home, couple that with a recent survey finding that 5 out of 10 lawyers want to work from home permanently once the pandemic has ended and a new challenge has begun to arise.
With the home office part of the future of the firm infrastructure, how can firms support and enable home-first in the long term?
Delegates joined Mobliciti on 30th June 2020 at 09:00 – 10:00 to find out about:
- The challenges facing firms in the current landscape
- Creating a combined collaboration experience
- Microsoft Surface and the latest technology
- Real-world deployments of Surface devices
- How to use the Microsoft stack to better run a remote workforce
- Leveraging Microsoft 365 security for better protection
- How you can transform into a home-first firm including improving connectivity and removal of desk phones