The Future of Enterprise Security – MobileIron Live! 2019
The traditional enterprise security perimeter has dissolved, and mobile threats are becoming increasingly more sophisticated and relentless.
Since 2010, Mobliciti and MobileIron have been working together to enable the enterprise to embrace the potential of mobile-working securely. MobileIron focuses on a mobile-centric, zero trust model of security, consistently finding solutions to potentially vulnerable ways of working within the enterprise, such as MobileIron Access.
MobileIron Live 2019 – Berlin
MobileIron Live! offers the perfect mix of opportunities to gain the latest security insights — including thought leadership from top security leaders and customers, networking with peers, technical and product demos and hands-on workshops.
If you attend, you’ll hear all about MobileIron’s vision and their new capabilities for supporting a mobile-centric approach to zero trust security. It will change the way you think about protecting the evolving perimeter-less enterprise.
What To Expect
- Hear from these security industry thought leaders:
- General Keith B. Alexander, CEO and President of IronNet Cybersecurity
- Theresa Payton, former White House CIO and Cybersecurity Authority
- Kor Adana, Technical Writer and Producer, USA Network’s “Mr. Robot”
- Dr. Chase Cunningham, Principal Analyst, Security and Risk, Forrester Research
- Learn from CISOs as they share their unique experiences with the changing threat landscape and recommend security approaches for today’s evolving mobile workforce.
- Gain access to MobileIron’s technical team for hands-on learning and product sessions.
- Find out how they work with their ecosystem and channel partners.