Mobliciti’s Sixth Annual Technical Showcase
Thursday 15th September 2016
10.00am – 4.30pm
BlueFin Venue, 110 Southwark St, London SE1 0SU
Mobliciti’s Annual Technical Showcase is the Mobile-IT event of the year.
The event has helped educate hundreds of companies around the emerging opportunities and threats for Mobile and Cloud, often introducing them first to new technologies which are now commonplace amongst the Enterprise.
This year our show is even bigger than before, with over 100 of your peers in attendance. Offering a packed agenda to educate, demonstrate and debate what’s now at the top of most agendas, Mobile IT and Cloud.
Keynote Speaker Announced!
Join the Chief of Research, Ben Wood from leading Mobile and Wireless analyst firm, CCS Insight, for a first-look at how the new wave of consumer-led technology will change the face of Mobile-IT within the enterprise.
What you’ll hear:
- Then: 7 years ago, businesses were slow to adapt to the changes that consumer-led technology bought to mobility in the enterprise.
- Now: Learn from a leading analyst on how businesses should be adapting to this change.
- The Future: Focusing on new technologies, that are set to become the future for enterprise users, such as; VR, augmented reality, AI and wearables.
Ben is a highly respected analyst and is frequently quoted in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and Business Week, appearing on business programmes for CNBC, CNN and the BBC. He previously led mobile device research as a Vice President at Gartner.
More about Ben Wood
What will I learn?
With Mobile-IT and Cloud being top priorities for the enterprise, this event will help you to make more informed business decisions.
Join 100 of your peers and get industry insights and best practice advice on:
- Connect: Understanding if your Wireless ready for mobile
- Secure: How your business should be proactively dealing with the mobile threat issue
- Manage: Cost cutting is at the top of every agenda. Discover and control your company’s actual cloud usage
Key Agenda Highlights:
- Hear first-hand from leading international Financial Services institutions on their Mobile and Cloud journey
- An eye opening live iOS hack
- Key Technology Demo’s from: Aerohive, SecureAuth, Check Point and MobileIron
- 4 x 30 Minute Interactive Roundtable Sessions
- Networking drinks reception at The Refinery
Who should attend?
Want to be one of the 100 progressive businesses attending the event, or just want some more information? Contact us now
Aerohive delivers cloud networking that transforms the Connected Experience. Their simple, secure, and scalable mobility solutions build on cloud networking, great Wi-Fi, and applications and insights, to create the Connected Experience Platform, enabling organisations to leverage the power of mobility to increase productivity, engage customers, and grow their business.
The leader in security and management for mobile apps, documents, and devices, MobileIron’s mission is to enable organisations around the world to embrace mobility as their primary IT platform in order to transform their businesses and increase their competitiveness. More than 5,000 companies rely on MobileIron’s scalable architecture, rapid innovation, and best practices for their mobile initiatives. Global companies, including 8 of the top 10 automotive manufacturers, 7 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies, 5 of the top 10 banks, 5 of the top 10 law firms, and 4 of the top 10 retailers, rely on MobileIron for their Mobile First initiatives.
SecureAuth is the leader in Adaptive Authentication and information security solutions, delivering innovative secure access control for cloud, mobile, web, and VPN systems to over five million users worldwide. With Multi-factor Authentication and Single Sign-On in one solution, SecureAuth™ IdP’s unique architecture enables organisations to leverage legacy infrastructures while also embracing next generation technologies. This preserves existing investments while also meeting today’s security challenges.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is the largest network cyber security vendor globally, providing industry-leading solutions and protecting customers from cyberattacks with an unmatched catch rate of malware and other types of threats. Check Point offers a complete security architecture defending enterprises – from networks to mobile devices – in addition to the most comprehensive and intuitive security management.