SecureAuth, a leader in next-generation identity and access management for the Global 2000, has acquired Acceptto, an emerging leader in passwordless authentication and behavioural modelling to infer whether a user is a threat before authentication, during authentication, and post-authorisation.
The acquisition will position SecureAuth to take advantage of the increasingly strategic need for enterprises to better secure identities to support their growing hybrid workforce, increase digital engagement with customers, and move to the cloud and Zero-Trust Networks.
The acquisition of Acceptto accelerates SecureAuth’s vision of AI-driven continuous authentication and allows SecureAuth to be the preferred choice for user-friendly passwordless login.
“As an industry, we still have a long way ahead of us to deliver fully AI-based authentication policies that are not overly complex and inflexible. But all leading enterprises are asking us today to deliver intuitive high-fidelity authentication journeys to meet their present compliance and security requirements,” said Ravi Khatod, CEO and Executive Chairman, SecureAuth. “With this new AI-based identity assurance technology from Acceptto, we can expand the SecureAuth Identity Platform to provide a Zero-Trust security model for virtually every situation, simple or complex.”
This acquisition allows SecureAuth to deliver on the following:
- Provide richer device security
- Evaluate broader user context for passwordless continuous authentication
- Employ threat intelligence insights for adaptive MFA
- Accelerate continuous integration and delivery for the SecureAuth cloud IAM platform
Acceptto is a Portland, OR-based start-up that developed a set of cloud AI-powered MFA and passwordless solutions. Acceptto’s technology allows for:
- Frictionless CIAM and Workforce user experience for greater productivity and passwordless, risk-based authentication
- Contextual based behaviour, or BioBehavioural approach, delivering revolutionary threat intelligence and correlation of audit logs and telemetry
- Simplified identity orchestration for all user types and risk profiles
To find out more about what this partnership could mean for your business, get in touch.