What is the State of Mobile Apps in Law Firms?
Our strategic partner Fliplet conducted a report on the mobile apps (on the Apple, Android and Windows app stores) published by the top 300 law firms in the US and UK. Based on these apps, and through comprehensive assessment criteria, Fliplet ranked them based on the quantity and reach of their mobile apps.
Download the report to find out:
- The key reasons why law firms need mobile apps
- Which firms are leaders in the mobile app space
- The types of apps law firms are creating
- How this applies to your firm
- Top tips for law firms wanting to become mobile leaders
What kind of insights are included in this report?
- The percentage of law firms using apps
- The amount of apps that have been created by them in the last year
- The percentage of different types of apps
- Examples of best-in-class apps for each business purpose
- A full ranking of 300 law firms with recommendations at each stage
Complete your details below to receive a recording of the webinar
How Mobliciti Can Help
Mobliciti delivers a revolutionary Cloud managed, Controller-less Enterprise Wireless solution, combining industry leading switching and access point technology with our unique managed service delivery. Our controller-less, cloud-managed wireless technology is revolutionising the way enterprises deliver high-performing, scalable and secure wireless connectivity throughout their regional and global offices.
Get in touch to find out more.