The State of Mobile Within the Legal Sector
Law firms are now expected to implement threat defence solutions and ensure they have a robust mobile security strategy in place, especially considering GDPR legislation and the need to prevent data leakage incidents.
This Mobile Data Report, created by Wandera, focuses purely on enterprise mobility data within law firms. It provides a complete analysis of mobile data security and usage trends along with traffic patterns across their global network of enterprise mobile devices.
What does the mobile data report cover?
Enterprise mobility management
- Which platforms are most popular?
- Limitations of the software
- How costs are increasing
- Which applications are the most frequently used?
- Acceptable use policies
- Increase of Malware attacks
- Phishing on mobile
- Data leaking sites or apps
- Insecure Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Jail Breaking
- Outdated Operating Systems