Wireless is now the primary network and it needs to be as available and as reliable as the wired LAN. However, the proliferation of devices, data and people have made IT infrastructure more complex than ever to manage and networks are struggling to keep up with the pace of change.
IT teams are looking for systems that can bring end-to-end simplicity to the distributed Enterprise from Client to cloud, encompassing wireless, wired, gateway, and WAN.
AI-driven networks are critical to the success of digital workplaces. It’s time to look at a network that has AI built into its DNA.
Delegates joined Mobliciti and Juniper on the 5th August to learn about:
- AI technology and the impact it has on wireless, wired and WAN networking
- How AI and Machine Learning can enable a focus on user experience rather than device monitoring
- The self-healing network – gaining insight into network issues before they happen
- Save time and money with network automation – from deployment on Day 0 to operations and troubleshooting
- How conversational interfaces and human language systems can augment network teams
- The importance of insights over data and alarms
Head of Sales
Senior System Engineer