Webinar: .11ax: Challenging 20 years’ thinking on Wi-Fi?
The new Wi-Fi standard 802.11ax is upon us, and some vendors have already announced new line ups for your consideration list when planning any future-proof network.
.11ax is billed as an epiphany moment shifting 20 years’ focus on speed gains over to network efficiency – to help adopters finally realise true benefit at the client experience level, for real world performance. But how does it do it, how quickly will it impact you, and do you really need to start over?
Watch Aerohive’s on demand webinar, for insights on the following questions:
- When will .11ax clients hit my network, and what will they need?
- What can be expected in per-client performance, leveraging new OFDMA and BSS Colouring?
- Will .11ax-only environments be the right approach? Or can .11ax complement .11ac?
- Will I need to upgrade other parts of my infrastructure, like switching?
- How can new Target Wake Time help with IoT deployments and battery life?
- And is 2.4 GHz making a comeback?
Wi-Fi is now seen as an essential part of most organisations. Implemented and managed correctly it has the potential to completely change the working styles and practices of staff, improve customer service and can also provide valuable insight into how mobile devices and data are utilised in your organisation.
Complete your details below to receive a recording of the webinar
How Mobliciti Can Help
Mobliciti can alleviate the pressure and help you deliver a seamless Wi-Fi experience for your internal and external stakeholders. Our expert team can run the infrastructure, design and deploy Wi-Fi solution globally and we have the capacity to support this on an on-going basis. Taking this approach allows your organisation to focus on what it specialises in without having to worry about downtime or network issues.
Get in touch to find out more.